1. Product Description:
The long span racking is suitable for the storage of manual hand pick small items, containers and transport containers. The rack can be arranged in single run or double back-to-back, walkway width is approximately 900-1100mm(W). Each level of medium duty shelves can take the load from 200kg-600kg. it is widely used in warehouses, distribution center, parts store and production line. It is easily adjusted without using special tool.
2. The basic components
The upright is around 55-60mm width, which has the similar structure with pallet rack frames. Horizontal and diagonal braces are fitted to the lower and upper part to ensure frame rigidity. Bolted base plates are fitted to each frame, dependent on designed capacity.
They are adjustable on vertical pitch of 50mm or 75mm. Each beam has a step of 24-28mm for fitting of steel shelves, and an integral safety lock is fixed to prevent accidental removal of step beams. Beam load capacity is based on your requirements.
Cold rolled steel sheets are used to make the steel shelves. Normally the material thickness can be 0.6mm to 0.8mm for SPCC. 4-6 pcs of shelves for one level of racking. Underneath the shelves, reinforced bars are spot welded to offer more loading capacity.
The finish of all painted parts is an Epoxy-powder coating polymerized at 180 °C.
The standard colors are RAL 5015 (=blue) and RAL 7035 (=light gray). Shleves can also be galvanized finishing. Special colors are available on request.
3. The main components are uprights, step beams and shelves. The standard specifications are as follows:
Recomended Standard size for Long span racking:
| Shelf Clear Width|
| Frame Depth (mm)|
4. Advantages and Key benefits·
Complies with international norms and regulations
· Wide range of basic components for storage of all pallet sizes and weights.
· Many standard accessories to meet every storage need you can imagine
· Computer aided design ensuring the best solution for every application, including static calculations
· Rigid and stable construction
· High quality of finish
· Easy and quick installation
· Mass volume production to offer very cost effective products
5. Step Beam Loading Chart:
|Beams Specification||Clear Entry (mm) Deflection<1/200|
|Step Beam 50*30*1.5||700||500||300|| || || || || |
|Step Beam 60*40*1.5||1500||1000||650||450||375|| || || |
|Step Beam 80*50*1.5|| ||2400||1500||1100||880||700||500|| |
|Step Beam 110*50*1.5|| || ||2000||1500||1100||900||750||500|
6. Factory Production:
7. RFQ documents: Before you send us your Requirement For Quotation, please prepare the following information:
Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
Carton box size, width, depth and height.
Loading weight per box.
Clear height of the warehouse
Required line items to be stored.
Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.
mateail handling equipment informaiton such as picking trolley, mobile ladders, etc.