1. Product Description:
AS/RS rack system is quite similar to VNA rack, but it comes with higher level of automation. The stacker crane pick and drop from the sides, it operate with less aisle width than VNA rack, the crane with its own CPU direct communicate with the control center, it can work together with AGV and conveyors to handle all store in & out through the WMS. Running and manpower cost is surprisingly low. The system provides high efficient and cost effective handing solution therefore it become wide accepted by all types of industries.
2. Product Specifications
Pallet racking operated by cranes requires special arrangements for tolerances in manufacturing and assembly. Perfect positioning and leveling are vital for such installations. The cranes are running on a floor mounted rail and stabilized at the top of the mast by a top guide rail. The pallets can be placed "single deep", "double deep" or "multi-deep".
It is a safe, fast and very convenience system with 100% accessibility. The crane can go up to more than 30m. The exact height and length can determine by capacity.
3. ASRS High Rise Racking Structure:•
The beam deflection depends on the applied racking class:
(Class 100): L/300 or max. 10mm // (Class 200): L/200 or max. 15mm.
• The racking is braced in horizontal and vertical directions.
• The frames are top-tied by a portal beam.
• At both ends run-outs are provided.
• The footplates are fine adjusted and supported by a non-shrinkage grouting.
• Safety fencing with interlock-doors and back cladding ensure safe working conditions.
• At the P&D-locations mezzanine constructions are often needed to support the conveyors.
• Visitor's platforms.
ASRS systems can be categorized as Unit load and Mini load automatic warehouse based on the difference of packing units such as pallets or bins. Miniload system have both single-store and multi-store solutions.
5. RFQ Documents:
Before you send us your requirement for quotation, please prepare the following information:
Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
Pallet size, entry side, width, depth, height of goods.
Loading weight per pallet.
Available clear height of the warehouse.
Your stacker crane information, top rail and ground rail requirment.
Run-outs length for both ends.
Siesmic requirment: earthquake zone, gravity acceleration and soil type.
Your intra logistic flow and warehouse throughput.
Q: What is the trade commercial terms?
1) Payment terms: T/T 35% deposit with order confirmed, 65% balance paid against bill of lading. L/C is available as well.
2) Lead time: normally in 25-30 days after down payment received.
3) Sample policy: We can offer samples within 10-15 days once payment received. Samples are usually available for standard model. For special specs, an order need to be placed..
4) Shipping port: Shanghai, China.
5) Discounts: we offer good discount for large volume.
Q: How I can deliver my goods?
We can offer FOB Shanghai, or CIF terms.
1) Sea freight: we can update the sea freight once we know your sea port.
2) Agent designated by client: please tell us the contact detail of your shipping agent and we will arrange to deliver the items.
Q: What's the procedure of trading?
Design racking layout proposal →Confirm layout drawing→ Offer Quotation→ PI →Confirm PI →Arrange 35% deposit→ Manufacture→ QC inspect→ Pay balance→ Shipping
Q: What's your competitive advantage?
1) Professional in racking solution proposal and special rack design.
2) Quick Lead time: for rush order we can deliver fast.
3) Factory price: factory direct sale competitive price.
4) Warranty: Two years warranty. Free offer of the broken parts during warranty period.
Q: Do you have MOQ (minimum order quantity) limitation?
A: No. You can order small quantity as well. However, large quantity always have better price. We recommend the order quantity for regular products at least one 20ft. container, which is about 15 tons.