1. Product description:
Wire Meshes are widely used for back clading of racking, floor space or bonded area partition. It is also used for wire decking for the light duty racking or shelving.Different guages and grid of wires can be designed to suit different application.
Finish: hot dip galvanized or powder coating. The wire mesh fencing conforms to fire regulations. It can ensure the goods secured and separated in a safe area.
2. Product Specifications:
For back mesh, it usually use 3-4mm Dia. of wires with the grid of 50*50.
For bonded partition or fencing, the grid can be 50*100
|Model ||Height(mm)||Width(mm)||Wire Dia (mm)||Mesh (mm)|
|Flared wire deck||Tailor made. Normally 2.3m high and 1.0-2.0m wide for one piece, all connected.||1000-2000mm||3.0, 4.0,||50*50|
3. Key Benefits and Advantages:
Galvanize Wire Mesh Deck Advantages:
1. Safer: Better fire safety performance, meets stringent insurance requirements
2. More Durable: Highly durable and maintenance free
3. Hygienic: Does not allow dirt or dust to build up
4. Easy to Handle: Quick and easy to install-no fixing or fastening
5. Improve Visibility: Increase lighting and access for operators
6. Versatile: Ideal for all storage, including coolrooms and freezers
7. Flexible:Allows you to store skids, pallets or small parts in any location