1. Product Description:
Selective pallet rack is the most common of all storage system for palletize goods. It is compatible with all type of handling equipment. It is efficient and 100% selectivity. It is simple and good for first in first out application. Its disadvantage is low utilization of floor space. The system is found in warehouse, super market, distribution center etc.
2. Basic Components:
Selective pallet racking is composed of basic element such as frames and beams. It also consists of a full range of accessories to fulfill all of your requirements. The system is designed for the optimized storage of goods of all sizes and weights.
The optional accessories include Corner guard, Barrier, Frame protector, Pallet support bar, Wire mesh decking, Grating panel, Steel shelves, etc.
The finish of all painted parts is an Epoxy-powder coating polymerized at 180 °C.
The standard colors are RAL 5015 (= sky blue) for the frames and RAL 2004 (=pure orange) for the beams. Protectors are painted in RAL 1004 (= golden yellow). Some smaller parts have a galvanized finishing. Special colors are available on request.
3. Product Specifications:
|Main components||Section size||Thickness||Material|
Beam Loading Chart:
|Beams Specification||Clear Entry (mm) Deflection<1/200|
|B80*50*1.5||4000||2800||2200||1700||1500||1200||1000||850 || || |
|B100*50*1.5 || ||4200||3400||2800||2500||2100||1700||1400||1200 || |
|B110*50*1.5 || || ||4500||3300||2800||2500||2200||1800||1500||1200|
|B120*50*1.5 || || || ||4000||3400||3000||2600||2200||1800||1500|
|B140*50*1.5 || || || || ||4500||3800||3200||3000||2600||2000|
|B160*50*1.5 || || || || || ||4800||4200||3800||3300||2800|
4. Advantages and Key benefits·
Complies with international norms and regulations
· Wide range of basic components for storage of all pallet sizes and weights.
· Many standard accessories to meet every storage need you can imagine
· Computer aided design ensuring the best solution for every application, including static calculations
· Rigid and stable construction
· High quality of finish
· Easy and quick installation
· Mass volume production to offer very cost effective products
5. Factory Production:
Roll forming--Welding--Pretreatment-Powder-Coating--Baking--Off loading--Packing
6. RFQ Documents:
Before you send us your requirement for quotation, please prepare the following information:
Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
Pallet size, entry side, width, depth, height of goods.
Loading weight per pallet.
Clear height of the warehouse
Your forklift information, working aisles width and max. Reaching height.
Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.
Q: What is the trade commercial terms?
1) Payment terms: T/T 35% deposit with order confirmed, 65% balance paid against bill of lading. L/C is available as well.
2) Lead time: normally in 25-30 days after down payment received.
3) Sample policy: We can offer samples within 10-15 days once payment received. Samples are usually available for standard model. For special specs, an order need to be placed..
4) Shipping port: Shanghai, China.
5) Discounts: we offer good discount for large volume.
Q: How I can deliver my goods?
We can offer FOB Shanghai, or CIF terms.
1) Sea freight: we can update the sea freight once we know your sea port.
2) Agent designated by client: please tell us the contact detail of your shipping agent and we will arrange to deliver the items.
Q: What's the procedure of trading?
Design racking layout proposal →Confirm layout drawing→ Offer Quotation→ PI →Confirm PI →Arrange 35% deposit→ Manufacture→ QC inspect→ Pay balance→ Shipping
Q: What's your competitive advantage?
1) Professional in racking solution proposal and special rack design.
2) Quick Lead time: for rush order we can deliver fast.
3) Factory price: factory direct sale competitive price.
4) Warranty: Two years warranty. Free offer of the broken parts during warranty period.
Q: Do you have MOQ (minimum order quantity) limitation?
A: No. You can order small quantity as well. However, large quantity always have better price. We recommend the order quantity for regular products at least one 20ft. container, which is about 15 tons.