- Product Description:
Selective pallet rack is the most common of all storage system for palletize goods. It is compatible with all type of handling equipment. It is efficient and 100% selectivity. It is simple and good for first in first out application. Its disadvantage is low utilization of floor space. The system is found in warehouse, super market, distribution center etc. 2. Basic Components:
Selective pallet racking is composed of basic element such as frames and beams. It also consists of a full range of accessories to fulfill all of your requirements. The system is designed for the optimized storage of goods of all sizes and weights. Available accessories:
The optional accessories include Corner guard, Barrier, Frame protector, Pallet support bar, Wire mesh decking, Grating panel, Steel shelves, etc.
The finish of all painted parts is an Epoxy-powder coating polymerized at 180 °C.
The standard colors are RAL 5015 (= sky blue) for the frames and RAL 2004 (=pure orange) for the beams. Protectors are painted in RAL 1004 (= golden yellow). Some smaller parts have a galvanized finishing. Special colors are available on request. 3. Product Specifications:
Beam Loading Chart:
|Main components||Section size||Thickness||Material|
|160*50*1.8||1.8||Q235B|4. Advantages and Key benefits·
|Beams Specification||Clear Entry (mm) Deflection<1/200|
|B80*50*1.5||4000||2800||2200||1700||1500||1200||1000||850 || || |
|B100*50*1.5 || ||4200||3400||2800||2500||2100||1700||1400||1200 || |
|B110*50*1.5 || || ||4500||3300||2800||2500||2200||1800||1500||1200|
|B120*50*1.5 || || || ||4000||3400||3000||2600||2200||1800||1500|
|B140*50*1.5 || || || || ||4500||3800||3200||3000||2600||2000|
|B160*50*1.5 || || || || || ||4800||4200||3800||3300||2800|
Complies with international norms and regulations·
Wide range of basic components for storage of all pallet sizes and weights. ·
Many standard accessories to meet every storage need you can imagine·
Computer aided design ensuring the best solution for every application, including static calculations·
Rigid and stable construction·
High quality of finish·
Easy and quick installation·
Mass volume production to offer very cost effective products5. Factory Production:
6. RFQ Documents:
Before you send us your requirement for quotation, please prepare the following information:
7. Q & A 1. Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
- Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
- Pallet size, entry side, width, depth, height of goods.
- Loading weight per pallet.
- Clear height of the warehouse
- Your forklift information, working aisles width and max. Reaching height.
- Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.
Actually we are the trading/exporting department of our parent company, the manufacturer for wide range of storage racking products. We can be considered as integrated trader and manufacturer. 2. How many years are you in Racking Business?
We are in manufacturing of racking business since 2002 for almost 15 years. 3. What is your company annual sales in rack business (last three years)
Annual sales for racking is around USD600,000 to 700,000 with average increase of 10-15%. 4. Company overall manpower and the covering area.
Our factory covering the area of 15,000 M2, with almost 120 staff. 5. Define your competitive advantage and value-added serviceOur competitive advantage is Professional, Innovation and Focus. The value we can add is to provide the most suitable storage solution with the professional proposal design, logistic equipment integration service and reliable after sales service. Our advantages:
6. Where does your product export to?
- Cost Lead Advantage: we offer competitive price based on factory cost.
- Providing Storage rack proposal design free of charge: We can offer design proposal for racking solutions with senior experienced engineers.
- Regular training to our Business partner (distributor): We offer the training to our distributors/agents to support the before-sales service.
- Fast delivery, lead time from 15-25 days.
We mainly export to the emerging countries in South-East Asia, Middle East and South American. We are also developing other Areas in Asia and US market. 7 What is the term of payment?
8. Are samples available?Yes, we can prepare some sections of samples for collection. Special samples are available on orders.9. What's the procedure of trading?
- T/T payment. 30% down payment, 70% before delivery. (or against B/L)
- LC at sight or 30-60 days.
Design racking layout proposal →Confirm layout drawing→ Offer Quotation→ PI →Confirm PI →Arrange 30% deposit→ Manufacture→ QC inspect→ Pay balance→ Shipping
10. Do you have MOQ (minimum order quantity) limitation?
No. You can order small quantity as well. However, large quantity always have better price. We recommend the order quantity for regular products at least one 20ft. container, which is about 17 tons.