1. Product Description:
The light duty boltless shelving is suitable for the storage of manual hand pick small items, containers and transport containers. The shelving can be arranged in single run or double back-to-back, walkway width is approximately 900-1100mm(W). Each level of light duty shelves can take the load from 50kg-200kg. it is widely used in warehouses, distribution center, parts store and production line. It is easily adjusted without using special tool.
2. Basic components
The upright is around 55-65mm width, which has the similar structure with pallet rack frames. Horizontal and diagonal braces are fitted to the lower and upper part to ensure frame rigidity. Bolted base plates are fitted to each frame, dependent on designed capacity.
Cold rolled steel sheets are used to make the steel shelves. Normally the material thickness can be 0.7mm-1.0mm for SPCC. Underneath the shelves, reinforced bars are spot welded to offer more loading capacity. The shelves can be connectoed to the upright via adaptors/hooks.
The finish of all painted parts is an Epoxy-powder coating polymerized at 180 °C.
The standard colors are RAL 5015 (=blue) and RAL 7035 (=light gray). Shleves can also be galvanized finishing. Special colors are available on request.
3. The main components are uprights and shelves. Optional accessories can be applied such as side and back cladding, solid or mesh cladding. dividers, plastic bins, etc. The standard specifications are as follows:
Recomended Standard size for Light shelving:
| Shelf Clear Width|
| Frame Depth (mm)|
4. Advantages and Key benefits·
Complies with international norms and regulations
· Wide range of basic components for storage of all pallet sizes and weights.
· Many standard accessories to meet every storage need you can imagine
· Computer aided design ensuring the best solution for every application, including static calculations
· Rigid and stable construction
· High quality of finish
· Easy and quick installation
· Mass volume production to offer very cost effective products
5. RFQ documents: Before you send us your Requirement For Quotation, please prepare the following information:
Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
Carton box size, width, depth and height.
Loading weight per box.
Clear height of the warehouse
Required line items to be stored.
Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.
mateail handling equipment informaiton such as picking trolley, mobile ladders, etc.
Q: What is the trade commercial terms?
1) Payment terms: T/T 35% deposit with order confirmed, 65% balance paid against bill of lading. L/C is available as well.
2) Lead time: normally in 25-30 days after down payment received.
3) Sample policy: We can offer samples within 10-15 days once payment received. Samples are usually available for standard model. For special specs, an order need to be placed..
4) Shipping port: Shanghai, China.
5) Discounts: we offer good discount for large volume.
Q: How I can deliver my goods?
We can offer FOB Shanghai, or CIF terms.
1) Sea freight: we can update the sea freight once we know your sea port.
2) Agent designated by client: please tell us the contact detail of your shipping agent and we will arrange to deliver the items.
Q: What's the procedure of trading?
Design racking layout proposal →Confirm layout drawing→ Offer Quotation→ PI →Confirm PI →Arrange 35% deposit→ Manufacture→ QC inspect→ Pay balance→ Shipping
Q: What's your competitive advantage?
1) Professional in racking solution proposal and special rack design.
2) Quick Lead time: for rush order we can deliver fast.
3) Factory price: factory direct sale competitive price.
4) Warranty: Two years warranty. Free offer of the broken parts during warranty period.
Q: Do you have MOQ (minimum order quantity) limitation?
A: No. You can order small quantity as well. However, large quantity always have better price. We recommend the order quantity for regular products at least one 20ft. container, which is about 15 tons.