1. Product Description:
Drive-In rack consists of a continuous block of racking not divided by aisle, the blocks with no cross beam, the pallet is supported on front to back edge continuous rails cantilevered from the side of upright at each pallet level. Handling truck can drive into block between any upright on the front face to store in and pick up pallets. The system is only access in first in last out situation.
Drive-In rack provide high density storage with limited space, it is mostly used in large quantity with small SKU, store in and out in high frequency. It is found in Cold Store, Beverage Warehouse, Raw Material Store and Milk Packaging warehouse.
2. The basic components
Dive in racking is composed of basic element such as frames, arms and pallet rails. It also consists of a set of horizental bracing and back bracing for system stability. The system is designed for the optimized storage of goods of all sizes and weights.
The finish of all painted parts is an Epoxy-powder coating polymerized at 180 °C.
The standard colors are RAL 5015 (= sky blue) for the frames and RAL 2004 (=pure orange) for the beams. Protectors are painted in RAL 1004 (= golden yellow). Some smaller parts have a galvanized finishing. Special colors are available on request.
There are three types of Drive-in racking based on the loading procedure and accessibility:
1/ Single Access Drive-in
2/ Double Access Drive-in, loaded and unloaded according the LIFO (last in, first out) principle.
3/ Drive-through, loaded and unloaded according the FIFO (first in, first out) principle.
3. Advantages and Key benefits·
Complies with international norms and regulations
· Wide range of basic components for storage of all pallet sizes and weights.
· Many standard accessories to meet every storage need you can imagine
· Computer aided design ensuring the best solution for every application, including static calculations
· Rigid and stable construction
· High quality of finish
· Easy and quick installation
· Mass volume production to offer very cost effective products
4. RFQ documents: Before you send us your Requirement For Quotation, please prepare the following information:
Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
Pallet size, entry side, width, depth, height of goods.
Loading weight per pallet.
Clear height of the warehouse
Your forklift information, working aisles width and max. reaching height.
Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.