Mesh Fencing Made of Steel Wire for Racking
|10-29 30-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,200 US $1,150 US $1,100|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300000 Pieces Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: WF 100
- Hole Shape: Square
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Application: Construction Wire Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Cages, Decorative Mesh
- Type: Wire Mesh
- Condition: New
- Height: Tailor Made
- Trademark: CALIN
- Specification: 3-4mm Dia, grid tailor made
- HS Code: 73089000
- Material: Low-Carbon Iron Wire
- Mesh Size: 2 Inch
- Weave Technique: Plain Weave
- Color: Painted
- Certification: ISO9001, TUV
- Wire Thickness: 3-4mm
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Transport Package: Packed in Bundles on Pallets and Wrapped in Films
- Origin: Jiangsu
Wire Meshes are widely used for back clading of racking, floor space or bonded area partition. It is also used for wire decking for the light duty racking or shelving.Different guages and grid of wires can be designed to suit different application.
Finish: hot dip galvanized or powder coating. The wire mesh fencing conforms to fire regulations. It can ensure the goods secured and separated in a safe area.
2. Product Specifications:
For back mesh, it usually use 3-4mm Dia. of wires with the grid of 50*50.
For bonded partition or fencing, the grid can be 50*100
|Model||Height(mm)||Width(mm)||Wire Dia (mm)||Mesh (mm)|
|Flared wire deck||Tailor made. Normally 2.3m high and 1.0-2.0m wide for one piece, all connected.||1000-2000mm||3.0, 4.0,||50*50|
3. Key Benefits and Advantages:
Galvanize Wire Mesh Deck Advantages:
1. Safer: Better fire safety performance, meets stringent insurance requirements
2. More Durable: Highly durable and maintenance free
3. Hygienic: Does not allow dirt or dust to build up
4. Easy to Handle: Quick and easy to install-no fixing or fastening
5. Improve Visibility: Increase lighting and access for operators
6. Versatile: Ideal for all storage, including coolrooms and freezers
7. Flexible:Allows you to store skids, pallets or small parts in any location
Q: What is the trade commercial terms?
1) Payment terms: T/T 35% deposit with order confirmed, 65% balance paid against bill of lading. L/C is available as well.
2) Lead time: normally in 25-30 days after down payment received.
3) Sample policy: We can offer samples within 10-15 days once payment received. Samples are usually available for standard model. For special specs, an order need to be placed..
4) Shipping port: Shanghai, China.
5) Discounts: we offer good discount for large volume.
Q: How I can deliver my goods?
We can offer FOB Shanghai, or CIF terms.
1) Sea freight: we can update the sea freight once we know your sea port.
2) Agent designated by client: please tell us the contact detail of your shipping agent and we will arrange to deliver the items.
Q: What's the procedure of trading?
Design racking layout proposal →Confirm layout drawing→ Offer Quotation→ PI →Confirm PI →Arrange 35% deposit→ Manufacture→ QC inspect→ Pay balance→ Shipping
Q: What's your competitive advantage?
1) Professional in racking solution proposal and special rack design.
2) Quick Lead time: for rush order we can deliver fast.
3) Factory price: factory direct sale competitive price.
4) Warranty: Two years warranty. Free offer of the broken parts during warranty period.
Q: Do you have MOQ (minimum order quantity) limitation?
A: No. You can order small quantity as well. However, large quantity always have better price. We recommend the order quantity for regular products at least one 20ft. container, which is about 15 tons.