Pallet Rack Components Heavy Duty Box Beams
|10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $930 US $915 US $900|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PN90
- Material: Steel
- Type: Selective Pallet Racking
- Height: 5-15m
- Closed: Semi-closed
- Serviceability: Common Use
- Beam Thickness: 1.5mm
- Finish: Epoxy Powder Coated
- Transport Package: Packed in Bundles on Pallets Wrapped with Films
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Usage: Warehouse Rack
- Structure: Rack
- Mobility: Adjustable
- Weight: 500kg-2000kg
- Development: Conventional
- Beam Deflection: 1/200
- Beam Height: 80-160mm
- Trademark: calin
- Specification: upright 1.8--2.5mmT, Beams 1.5-1.8mmT
- HS Code: 73089000
- Product Description:
2. Loading Beams:
Selective pallet racking is composed of basic element such as frames and beams. It also consists of a full range of accessories to fulfill all of your requirements. The system is designed for the optimized storage of goods of all sizes and weights.
The beam is composed of two cold-formed C-profiles. It is very resistant to torsion and provides great stiffness in both horizontal and vertical directions, with a load bearing capacity of up to 4.8 tons per beam level.
The finish of all painted parts is an Epoxy-powder coating polymerized at 180 °C.
The standard colors are RAL 5015 (= sky blue) for the frames and RAL 2004 (=pure orange) for the beams. Protectors are painted in RAL 1004 (= golden yellow). Some smaller parts have a galvanized finishing. Special colors are available on request.
3. Product Specifications:
|Main components||Section size||Thickness||Material|
Beam Loading Chart:
|Beams Specification||Clear Entry (mm) Deflection<1/200|
4. Advantages and Key benefits·
Complies with international norms and regulations
· Wide range of basic components for storage of all pallet sizes and weights.
· Many standard accessories to meet every storage need you can imagine
· Computer aided design ensuring the best solution for every application, including static calculations
· Rigid and stable construction
· High quality of finish
· Easy and quick installation
· Mass volume production to offer very cost effective products
5. Factory Production:
6. RFQ Documents:
Before you send us your requirement for quotation, please prepare the following information:
- Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
- Pallet size, entry side, width, depth, height of goods.
- Loading weight per pallet.
- Clear height of the warehouse
- Your forklift information, working aisles width and max. Reaching height.
- Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.