Warehouse Storage Heavy Duty Electric Mobile Rack
|FOB Price:||US $180-250 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $180-250/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MR 90
- Material: Steel and Reinforced Concrete
- Type: Pallet Racking
- Height: 5-15m
- Closed: Semi-closed
- Serviceability: for Special Purpose
- Wheel Capacity: 6 Tons Per Wheel
- Guide Rail: Floor Rail, or No Rail
- Transport Package: Packed in Wooden Cases on Pallets
- Origin: China
- Usage: Industrial, Warehouse Rack
- Structure: Rack
- Mobility: Mobile
- Weight: 500kg-2000kg
- Development: New Type
- Motor: 0.4kw-0.75kw
- Moving Speed: 7-10m/Min
- Trademark: calin
- Specification: 36 tons maxium capacity
- HS Code: 73089000
The mobile racking is composed of Conventional pallet racking installed on mobile bases, allowing opening and closing of the aisles. Where compact storage is need while keeping a high degree of accessibility to the stored products, mobile racking may be the best solution, especially where storage space is expensive, for example in cold stores. Mobile racking saves considerable space as the number of aisles is reduced to a minimum.
Conventional static racking requires fixed aisles between racks, causing quite some redundant space. A mobile racking system is very efficient and only needs one aisle, creating a much higher warehouse industrial storage capacity.
2. Clear benefits and advantages:
Mobile racking can optimize available space, with high density storage and floor utilization;
80% compared to 40% in conventional pallet racking
Reduced costs per m2
Accessibility of each pallet, so high number of SKUs is allowed.
Different pallet sizes can be stored more easily, compared to other high density storage solutions, where high demands are imposed onto the pallet dimensions and quality
3. Mobile base components:
The mobile base is assembled on-site and is composed of a number of pre-assembled and single components.
- A number of wheel-trains;
- Horizontal bracings, with fixed length, not adjustable;
- Various small components
4. RFQ documents: Before you send us your requirement for quotation, please prepare the following information:
Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
Pallet size, entry side, width, depth, height of goods.
Loading weight per pallet.
Clear height of the warehouse
Your forklift information, working aisles width and max. reaching height.
Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.
Q: What is the trade commercial terms?
1) Payment terms: T/T 35% deposit with order confirmed, 65% balance paid against bill of lading. L/C is available as well.
2) Lead time: normally in 30-45 days after down payment received.
3) Sample policy: We can offer samples within 10-15 days once payment received. Samples are usually available for standard model. For special specs, an order need to be placed..
4) Shipping port: Shanghai, China.
5) Discounts: we offer good discount for large volume.
Q: How I can deliver my goods?
We can offer FOB Shanghai, or CIF terms.
1) Sea freight: we can update the sea freight once we know your sea port.
2) Agent designated by client: please tell us the contact detail of your shipping agent and we will arrange to deliver the items.
Q: What's the procedure of trading?
Design racking layout proposal →Confirm layout drawing→ Offer Quotation→ PI →Confirm PI →Arrange 35% deposit→ Manufacture→ QC inspect→ Pay balance→ Shipping
Q: What's your competitive advantage?
1) Professional in racking solution proposal and special rack design.
2) Quick Lead time: for rush order we can deliver fast.
3) Factory price: factory direct sale competitive price.
4) Warranty: Two years warranty. Free offer of the broken parts during warranty period.
Q: Do you have MOQ (minimum order quantity) limitation?
A: No. You can order small quantity as well. However, large quantity always have better price. We recommend the order quantity for regular products at least one 20ft. container, which is about 15 tons.