High Rise Pallet Racking with Automated System
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ASRS 100
- Material: Steel
- Mobility: Fixed
- Closed: Closed
- Serviceability: for Special Purpose
- Transport Package: Packed in Bundles on Pallets and Wrapped in Films
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Usage: Industrial
- Structure: Rack
- Height: >15m
- Development: New Type
- Trademark: CALIN
- Specification: tailor made
- HS Code: 73089000
- Product Description:
2. Product Specifications
Pallet racking operated by cranes requires special arrangements for tolerances in manufacturing and assembly. Perfect positioning and leveling are vital for such installations. The cranes are running on a floor mounted rail and stabilized at the top of the mast by a top guide rail. The pallets can be placed "single deep", "double deep" or "multi-deep".
It is a safe, fast and very convenience system with 100% accessibility. The crane can go up to more than 30m. The exact height and length can determine by capacity.
3. ASRS High Rise Racking Structure:•
The beam deflection depends on the applied racking class:
(Class 100): L/300 or max. 10mm // (Class 200): L/200 or max. 15mm.
• The racking is braced in horizontal and vertical directions.
• The frames are top-tied by a portal beam.
• At both ends run-outs are provided.
• The footplates are fine adjusted and supported by a non-shrinkage grouting.
• Safety fencing with interlock-doors and back cladding ensure safe working conditions.
• At the P&D-locations mezzanine constructions are often needed to support the conveyors.
• Visitor's platforms.
ASRS systems can be categorized as Unit load and Mini load automatic warehouse based on the difference of packing units such as pallets or bins. Miniload system have both single-store and multi-store solutions.
5. Factory Production:
6. RFQ Documents:
Before you send us your requirement for quotation, please prepare the following information:
- Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
- Pallet size, entry side, width, depth, height of goods.
- Loading weight per pallet.
- Available clear height of the warehouse.
- Your stacker crane information, top rail and ground rail requirment.
- Run-outs length for both ends.
- Siesmic requirment: earthquake zone, gravity acceleration and soil type.
- Your intra logistic flow and warehouse throughput.