Gravity Flow Through Racking for Live Storage
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Standard Pallets and Wrapped with Films|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CF 60
- Material: Steel
- Type: Carton Flow Rack
- Height: 0-5m
- Closed: Closed
- Serviceability: for Special Purpose
- Color: Ral 5015, Ral 2004
- Proposal Design: Available
- Specification: tailor made
- HS Code: 73089000
- Usage: Warehouse Rack
- Structure: Rack
- Mobility: Fixed
- Weight: 150kg
- Development: New Type
- Slope of Roller Bed: with 3-5°
- Loading Capacity: 100-400kg
- Trademark: calin
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Carton Live Rack consists of frame and declined roller beds. Inventory is in standard transport container or carton. Store-in cartons or container slide from the roller chain to the pick face, when the front container is vacant and removed from the rack, the back container will slide to the pick face. It is good for (FIFO) storage concept.
2. Basic componentsCarton flow rack is composed of frames, beams and roller bed. The roller bed consists of a set of rollers designed to fit into a frame structure and mounted on the loading beams. There are also seperators or deviders for the partition of each sliding lanes. The system is designed for the storage of first in first out operation.
3. Advantages and Key benefits·
Complies with international norms and regulations
· Offer compact storage, the space utilization rate can be up to 60-70%.
· First in first out operation.
· The design is suitable for different size of pallets
· High quality of finish
Carton Live Rack is found in Distribution Center & Warehouse picking area, it also found in assemble line for the storage of assembly parts. The Carton Live Rack not only provides storage space, it also save space and increase efficient. It is the best system for assemble line and distribution center. Pick to Light systems can also be installed in the carton live racks.
4. Factory Production:
5. RFQ documents: Before you send us your Requirement For Quotation, please prepare the following information:
- Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
- Carton size, width, depth, height of goods.
- Loading weight per carton box.
- Clear height of the warehouse
- Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.