Boltless Shelving for Light Storage
|10-24 25-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,188 US $1,128 US $1,080|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Bundles on Pallets and Wraped in Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BS 50
- Material: Steel
- Type: Boltless/Rivet Racking
- Height: 0-5m
- Closed: Semi-closed
- Serviceability: Common Use
- Specification: upright 1.5--1.8mmT, shelves 0.7-0.8mmT
- HS Code: 73089000
- Usage: Warehouse Rack
- Structure: Shelf
- Mobility: Adjustable
- Weight: 0-150kg
- Development: Conventional
- Trademark: CALIN
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
The light duty boltless shelving is suitable for the storage of manual hand pick small items, containers and transport containers. The shelving can be arranged in single run or double back-to-back, walkway width is approximately 900-1100mm(W). Each level of light duty shelves can take the load from 50kg-200kg. it is widely used in warehouses, distribution center, parts store and production line. It is easily adjusted without using special tool.
2. Basic components
- Steel shelves
The finish of all painted parts is an Epoxy-powder coating polymerized at 180 °C.
The standard colors are RAL 5015 (=blue) and RAL 7035 (=light gray). Shleves can also be galvanized finishing. Special colors are available on request.
3. The main components are uprights and shelves. The standard specifications are as follows:
1. Foot plate
3. Shelve adaptor
5. Side mesh
6. Top shelve
7. Back mesh
Recomended Standard size for Light shelving:
| Shelf Clear Width|
|Frame Depth (mm)|
4. Advantages and Key benefits·
Complies with international norms and regulations
· Wide range of basic components for storage of all pallet sizes and weights.
· Many standard accessories to meet every storage need you can imagine
· Computer aided design ensuring the best solution for every application, including static calculations
· Rigid and stable construction
· High quality of finish
· Easy and quick installation
· Mass volume production to offer very cost effective products
5. Factory Production:
6. RFQ documents: Before you send us your Requirement For Quotation, please prepare the following information:
- Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
- Carton box size, width, depth and height.
- Loading weight per box.
- Clear height of the warehouse
- Required line items to be stored.
- Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.
- mateail handling equipment informaiton such as picking trolley, mobile ladders, etc.