Heavy Duty Adjustable Long Span Shelving Adjustable Rack
|10-24 25-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,080 US $1,060 US $1,040|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LS 60
- Material: Steel
- Type: Long Span Racking
- Height: 0-5m
- Closed: Semi-closed
- Serviceability: Common Use
- Upright Height: 1.8-2.5m
- Finish: Epoxy Powder Coated
- Transport Package: Packed in Bundles on Pallets and Wraped in Film
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Usage: Industrial, Warehouse Rack
- Structure: Rack
- Mobility: Adjustable
- Weight: 150-500kg
- Development: Conventional
- Shelve Thickness: 0.6-0.7mm
- Step Beam: 50*30, 60*40, 80*50
- Trademark: CALIN
- Specification: upright 1.5--1.8mmT, Beams 1.5-1.8mmT
- HS Code: 73089000
The long span racking is suitable for the storage of manual hand pick small items, containers and transport containers. The rack can be arranged in single run or double back-to-back, walkway width is approximately 900-1100mm(W). Each level of medium duty shelves can take the load from 200kg-600kg. it is widely used in warehouses, distribution center, parts store and production line. It is easily adjusted without using special tool.
2. The basic components
- Step Beam
- Steel shelves
The finish of all painted parts is an Epoxy-powder coating polymerized at 180 °C.
The standard colors are RAL 5015 (=blue) and RAL 7035 (=light gray). Shleves can also be galvanized finishing. Special colors are available on request.
3. The main components are uprights, step beams and shelves. The standard specifications are as follows:
Recomended Standard size for Long span racking:
| Shelf Clear Width|
|Frame Depth (mm)|
4. Advantages and Key benefits·
Complies with international norms and regulations
· Wide range of basic components for storage of all pallet sizes and weights.
· Many standard accessories to meet every storage need you can imagine
· Computer aided design ensuring the best solution for every application, including static calculations
· Rigid and stable construction
· High quality of finish
· Easy and quick installation
· Mass volume production to offer very cost effective products
5. Step Beam Loading Chart:
|Beams Specification||Clear Entry (mm) Deflection<1/200|
|Step Beam 50*30*1.5||700||500||300|
|Step Beam 60*40*1.5||1500||1000||650||450||375|
|Step Beam 80*50*1.5||2400||1500||1100||880||700||500|
|Step Beam 110*50*1.5||2000||1500||1100||900||750||500|
6. Factory Production:
7. RFQ documents: Before you send us your Requirement For Quotation, please prepare the following information:
- Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
- Carton box size, width, depth and height.
- Loading weight per box.
- Clear height of the warehouse
- Required line items to be stored.
- Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.
- mateail handling equipment informaiton such as picking trolley, mobile ladders, etc.