- Electrical Mobile Pallet Rack
- 3 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: MR 90
- Material: Steel and Reinforced Concrete
- Type: Pallet Racking
- Height: 5-15m
- Closed: Semi-closed
- Serviceability: for Special Purpose
- Transport Package: Packed in Wooden Cases on Pallets
- Origin: China
- Usage: Warehouse Rack
- Structure: Rack
- Mobility: Mobile
- Weight: 500kg-2000kg
- Development: New Type
- Trademark: calin
- Specification: 36 tons maxium capacity
- HS Code: 73089000
- Product Introduction:
The mobile racking is composed of Conventional pallet racking installed on mobile bases, allowing opening and closing of the aisles. Where compact storage is need while keeping a high degree of accessibility to the stored products, mobile racking may be the best solution, especially where storage space is expensive, for example in cold stores. Mobile racking saves considerable space as the number of aisles is reduced to a minimum.
Conventional static racking requires fixed aisles between racks, causing quite some redundant space. A mobile racking system is very efficient and only needs one aisle, creating a much higher warehouse industrial storage capacity.
2. Clear benefits and advantages:
- Mobile racking can optimize available space, with high density storage and floor utilization;
- 80% compared to 40% in conventional pallet racking
- Reduced costs per m2
- Accessibility of each pallet, so high number of SKUs is allowed.
- Different pallet sizes can be stored more easily, compared to other high density storage solutions, where high demands are imposed onto the pallet dimensions and quality
The mobile base is assembled on-site and is composed of a number of pre-assembled and single components.
- A number of wheel-trains;
- Horizontal bracings, with fixed length, not adjustable;
- Various small components
4. RFQ documents: Before you send us your requirement for quotation, please prepare the following information:
- Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
- Pallet size, entry side, width, depth, height of goods.
- Loading weight per pallet.
- Clear height of the warehouse
- Your forklift information, working aisles width and max. reaching height.
- Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.